Terms of purchase
We inform our appreciated consumers who purchase goods through website www.cherryberryswimwear.com, that:
- Sales are made within the registered business entity MALLINE, Brace Jerkovica 213, 11010 Beograd, 47.91 Retail by mail or via the internet, ID (Identification number): 64678809, TIN (Tax identification number): 110140439, phone: +381656188144, contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your payment card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your payment card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of payment card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our website.
- The tax is not calculated on the basis of Article 33 paragraph 2 of the Value Added Tax Law of the Republic of Serbia.
- Residents of the Republic of Serbia cannot use the PayPal payment method for payment on our website www.cherryberryswimwear.com. We would not accept PayPal payments from residents of the Republic of Serbia, and such orders we would not ship out.
- Cash on delivery payment method is available only for residents of the Republic of Serbia.
- We commit ourselves to protect the privacy of our customers. We collect only the necessary, basic information about customers/users and data necessary for operating and informing users in accordance with good business practices and in order to provide quality service. We give customers the choice, including the ability to decide whether they want or not to be deleted from the mailing lists used for marketing campaigns. All customer/user information is strictly stored and accessible to employees who need this information to perform the job. All our employees (and business partners) are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
- While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of payment cards on the Internet. CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your payment card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
- The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading payment card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enrolled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
- All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
- Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your payment card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
- In the case of the return of goods and the return of funds to a customer who has previously paid with payment cards, in part or in whole, and regardless of the reason for return, our business entity is obliged to make a refund solely through VISA, EC / MC and maestro payment methods, which means that at the request of the seller, the bank will make a refund at the account of the card user.